Monday, March 14, 2011

The Introduction

Hi whoever you are who accidently or on purpose read this blog now. Welcome!

My name is Dian-the ordinary girl, born and lived in Jakarta, capital city of Indonesia. This is my travel blog. This blog will be about my travel contemplation, the places I have visit, might be about the people whom I met also the adventures that have changed me and become a part of me now.

Hope it will be nicely written, thus I could share what I have found during my travelling time, finally hope this blog could give you a glimpse of useful information, I will be more than happy if it could help you to plan your travelling or even just make you consider that travelling would be a worth to try new interesting activity:) .

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 2007 was my first time in overseas trip. It was business trip actually. After that I have travelled to Singapore, Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia), Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), Chiang Mai, Ayutthaya & Bangkok (Thailand) and Siem Reap (Cambodia). In Indonesia, I have visit Lampung (my mom’s hometown), Yogyakarta (my dad’s hometown), Bali, Jambi and Dieng.

Back to now March 2011, I plan to finish blog posting about places mention above before May 2011 when I will have my next destination ^_^.

Cross my finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment