Monday, February 13, 2012

It's a new journey, It will be a new Road: My knot is tied!

Hello World; this is me calling you :)

It is quite sometime for me to not updating this blog as one of my way to communicate since I was drowned by lot of stuffs in preparing my wedding. Yes I have tied my knot after our 11 years full of ups and downs relationship. True that the wedding was the biggest thing of my life so far and true that it has and will change my life. Including the traveling part; for sure starting from now I have my permanent travelmate.





In March 2012, we will have our first traveling together moment. Feeling excited and also anxious. The fact that we have been together for 11 years without having the experience of being each other traveling companion-even for just a single short trip-leave me clueless about what will be happen during our trip. Interesting and challenging enough to observe whether our mind, our preferences, our decision can merged and complete each other well.


But like someone say, if you want to know someone completely..go travel together; you won't be wrong! -> this is my quote actually :)
I did believe by being stranded far away from home will reveal whether we will able to complete each other; discuss a solution and being considerate to other in term of enjoying our time together. We are still 2 individuals who have our own preference and interest. It will be only us and the world! Phheeewwwww, that will be the moment of truth :)

“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” – Henry Miller

Next I will post our preparation and also still a lot of summary from my previous travel experience as being promised in my first post in this blog :).

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    I came across your website and found it very enjoyable. I just had a couple of questions so if you could e-mail me back that would be great!

    ReplyDelete